Our team of accomplished scientists, research associates, fellows, and administrators is dedicated to advancing cancer-related behavioral science research. This staff directory can help you:
- find the appropriate contact for a research project.
- learn more about our network of mentorship and collaboration.
- browse our program staff's range of talents and professional backgrounds.
You are welcome to contact our staff to learn more about behavioral research at the National Cancer Institute.
Health Communication and Informatics Research Branch
- Health Communication and Informatics Research Branch (HCIRB)
- Behavioral Research Program (BRP)
- Rural cancer control
- HPV vaccination
- Digital health
- Patient-provider communication
- Community outreach and engagement
- Cancer control across the continuum of care