Our team of accomplished scientists, research associates, fellows, and administrators is dedicated to advancing cancer-related behavioral science research. This staff directory can help you:
- find the appropriate contact for a research project.
- learn more about our network of mentorship and collaboration.
- browse our program staff's range of talents and professional backgrounds.
You are welcome to contact our staff to learn more about behavioral research at the National Cancer Institute.
Tobacco Control Research Branch
- Tobacco Control Research Branch (TCRB)
- Behavioral Research Program (BRP)
- Non-daily and low-intensity tobacco use
- Emerging tobacco and cannabis products
- Descriptive epidemiology of cancer and mortality trends